Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ME AND THE BABY GOAT

This little goat was born on one of the coldest days of the year in 2008.  I remember the day well because it was the day I had to also pick my husband up at the airport in Tulsa, OK.  I did not know what to do so I took the baby goat with us.  I stopped at the feed store to pick up baby goat mike and a bottle off to Tulsa we went.  We arrived at the airport early and Jim's flight had not touch down yet.  You know you are in Oklahoma when you see a goat at the airport.  I remember this businessman from New York ask me about the goat.  He was surprise when I answer him with a New York accent.  Yes we are those people who left the east to come to the west to be farmer.  I have learned a lot since those days and baby goats don't go to the airport any more.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the funniest blogs I've read in a long time. Sort of like "The Nanny" meets "Green Acres". At least I was lucky enough to marry ya back when you were unimportant!

    love Jim

    ReplyDelete